Sunday, February 14, 2016

Thusness Seven Stages of Enlightenment is not linear

When you read http://awakeningtoreality.blogspot.com/2007/03/thusnesss-six-stages-of-experience.html you get this feeling that awakening is quite linear.

You experience thoughtlessness then I AM everything (oneness?) then the next stage and so on.

However it isn't really so.

Thoughtlessness doesn't come just like that. There are layers to the mind before it can go silent.

The map is multidimensional and there is a back and forth between I AM and I AM everything while the mind gets more silent and the deepening of I AM takes place.

This is my experience.

The deepening of I AM is a release of ego attachments, ego positions and fears. Especially the act of talking / communicating with others can be tough because you go back and forth from coming from emptiness / depth of your being to a conditioned ego position where all sorts of reactions occur.

No comments:

Post a Comment